Your Cart is empty
- How long is the processing time?
- How long is the shipping time?
- Can I receive my item(s) faster?
- If I order more than one item, will they be packed into one parcel?
- What is your policy on custom and import duty?
- What is your returns policy?
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- What happens when you receive my returned item?
- Why has my refund not arrived yet?
- I want to exchange my item, what should I do?
We only replace items that are defective or damaged. If this is the case, and you want to exchange it for the same item, contact us via the contact form
Our returns policy applies to exchanged items too
- Who is responsible for returns shipping costs?
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs when returning your item
Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach us may vary
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance
We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item
- What materials do you use in your all-over printed products?
Most of our all-over printed products use a polyester blend for outstanding color reproduction and vibrancy. This is often a 'silky' texture for best results
Some items, like our Harem Pants, have a courser blend for a cotton-like authenticity
- What can I expect from your production partners?
We select partners with the highest production standards in the industry and decades of experience in clothing products
Have peace of mind that every item sent out has impeccable quality control
- What are the ethical standards of our partners?
All our items are made ethically by respectably paid workers, who are given ample holidays and never over-worked
- What currency does your store use?
Most major currencies are used on this site which, depending on your location, should be automatically selected. If your currency is not in-use on this site, the default currency of US dollars is applied
The currency can be manually selected by using the drop-down menu of our currency converter (top right corner of the site)
It should be noted that all orders are processed in US dollars, therefore you will be billed in US dollars.
For other currencies, our currency converter may use a slightly different exchange rate compared to your payments provider (PayPal, for example)
If your currency is not available, and you want us to include it on the site in future, please request it via our contact form
- What are my payment options?
Currently we accept PayPal and credit/debit card payments via Shopify Payments. We also allow accelerated checkout with Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shopify Pay